The photos below are for black&white handle remote existing in our company.
They looks the same in the front as the first photo showing, but they are different.
1. The surface for black is draw-bench, but white one is smooth.
2. Black handle remote is for RF series products.
White handle remote is for IR series products.
3. The battery compatible are different.
4. The back of them are different. Check the second photo, you will know.
- Discussion On Protection Best Practices For LED Circuits
- LED Lamp With Power Supply Used In The Project
- When Using A Constant Voltage Power Supply For LED Lamp Group What Kind Of Request?
- When Using A Constant Current Power Supply For LED Lamp Group What Kind Of Request?
- Ripple Current Of LED's Life Be Affected?
- Why The Same Power Supply With Lamps Of The Same Power Cup (tungsten Filament) Not Lit?
- Why Scan When The Controller Input Part Of The Control Power, Scan To The Second Set Of First LED When The LED Cannot Be Completely Destroyed?
- Why Turn Off Mains LED Lights And Dim Peripheral Vision Occur?
- Switching Power Supply Installation And Use Of The Environment
- Construction Should Pay Attention To Lighting Strike Accident And Powerful Lightning?
- Key Points Of High Quality Led Dimming Drivers