With the rapid development of smart home, intelligent lighting become more and more important, but what’s the key points of led dimming drivers to ensure a stable control system?
Basic properties of high-quality LED drivers include:
● According to world safety regulations for lighting
● Reliable overvoltage protection
● Compliance with the requirements set out in the radio frequency interference (RFI) and harmonics suppression directives
● Adopt PWM technology, dimming from 0% to 100%, smooth changing from one color to another and flicker-free.
● More than 82% of the overall efficiency and power factor of more than 0.93 PF, so that the product is more energy saving and environmental protection
This is how reliable, sustainable lighting installations can be designed.
Previous: No Information
- Discussion On Protection Best Practices For LED Circuits
- LED Lamp With Power Supply Used In The Project
- When Using A Constant Voltage Power Supply For LED Lamp Group What Kind Of Request?
- When Using A Constant Current Power Supply For LED Lamp Group What Kind Of Request?
- Ripple Current Of LED's Life Be Affected?
- Why The Same Power Supply With Lamps Of The Same Power Cup (tungsten Filament) Not Lit?
- Why Scan When The Controller Input Part Of The Control Power, Scan To The Second Set Of First LED When The LED Cannot Be Completely Destroyed?
- Why Turn Off Mains LED Lights And Dim Peripheral Vision Occur?
- Switching Power Supply Installation And Use Of The Environment
- Construction Should Pay Attention To Lighting Strike Accident And Powerful Lightning?