White-light LED part of the voltage-sensitive devices, is based in practical work to a maximum of 20mA of current, but most often due to the current increase when working with all kinds of reasons, if no protective measures are taken, this increased current exceeds a certain amount of time, and later LED damage.
LED the cause of the damage caused are as follows:
1, power supply voltage spike.
2, a component or printed in a line short circuit in lines, or other conductors to form a pathway LED power supply partial short-circuit, make this place the voltage increases.
3, an LED cause damage resulting in a short circuit because of their quality, its voltage drop will pass on to other LED.
4, lamp in the temperature is too high, so LED features gone bad.
5, lamp into the water, water is electrically conductive.
Next: No Information
- LED Lamp With Power Supply Used In The Project
- When Using A Constant Voltage Power Supply For LED Lamp Group What Kind Of Request?
- When Using A Constant Current Power Supply For LED Lamp Group What Kind Of Request?
- Ripple Current Of LED's Life Be Affected?
- Why The Same Power Supply With Lamps Of The Same Power Cup (tungsten Filament) Not Lit?
- Why Scan When The Controller Input Part Of The Control Power, Scan To The Second Set Of First LED When The LED Cannot Be Completely Destroyed?
- Why Turn Off Mains LED Lights And Dim Peripheral Vision Occur?
- Switching Power Supply Installation And Use Of The Environment
- Construction Should Pay Attention To Lighting Strike Accident And Powerful Lightning?
- How To Eliminate The Impact Of The Floating Voltage Of The Power Supply To The Controller?