1, what is constant-voltage power supply
Input voltage within the specified range, when load current at the rated range, output voltage remains constant.
2, what is the constant current power supply
Input voltage within the specified range, the output current is constant, and the output voltage as load sizes vary within a certain range.
3, under what conditions a constant voltage power supply, what choice under the conditions of constant current power supply?
A, use in a permanent place to use a constant voltage and constant current power supply, relative brightness uniformity ratio of power supply with constant current constant voltage power supply with good results.
B, using gradients, and scanning sites, better use constant voltage power supply.
- Discussion On Protection Best Practices For LED Circuits
- When Using A Constant Voltage Power Supply For LED Lamp Group What Kind Of Request?
- When Using A Constant Current Power Supply For LED Lamp Group What Kind Of Request?
- Ripple Current Of LED's Life Be Affected?
- Why The Same Power Supply With Lamps Of The Same Power Cup (tungsten Filament) Not Lit?
- Why Scan When The Controller Input Part Of The Control Power, Scan To The Second Set Of First LED When The LED Cannot Be Completely Destroyed?
- Why Turn Off Mains LED Lights And Dim Peripheral Vision Occur?
- Switching Power Supply Installation And Use Of The Environment
- Construction Should Pay Attention To Lighting Strike Accident And Powerful Lightning?
- How To Eliminate The Impact Of The Floating Voltage Of The Power Supply To The Controller?
- The Many Uses Of LED Lighting