Constant voltage power supply's output voltage must match the operating voltage of the LED lamp group, such as: constant voltage power supply with an output voltage of 12V,LED light group's operating voltage of each branch must also be 12V,LED number of modules at the maximum output current range increasing or decreasing. Due to the LED on-State voltage drop error, each branch of the pressure drop will be biased, each branch current is not the same, each branch should be concatenated dividing resistors or current-limiting measures.
- Discussion On Protection Best Practices For LED Circuits
- LED Lamp With Power Supply Used In The Project
- When Using A Constant Current Power Supply For LED Lamp Group What Kind Of Request?
- Ripple Current Of LED's Life Be Affected?
- Why The Same Power Supply With Lamps Of The Same Power Cup (tungsten Filament) Not Lit?
- Why Scan When The Controller Input Part Of The Control Power, Scan To The Second Set Of First LED When The LED Cannot Be Completely Destroyed?
- Why Turn Off Mains LED Lights And Dim Peripheral Vision Occur?
- Switching Power Supply Installation And Use Of The Environment
- Construction Should Pay Attention To Lighting Strike Accident And Powerful Lightning?
- How To Eliminate The Impact Of The Floating Voltage Of The Power Supply To The Controller?
- The Many Uses Of LED Lighting
- Dimmable And Non-Dimmable LED Lamps